Inertia Structures Ltd aims to provide defect free services to its customers on time and within budget.
Inertia Structures Ltd operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of civil and structural design.
The management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout Inertia Structures Ltd the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in Inertia Structures Ltd’s Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Manual. Inertia Structures Ltd complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. Inertia Structures Ltd constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant interested parties. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.